Our counselors will help you:
- develop an individualized action plan
- develop a realistic budget
- learn how much of a loan you can afford
- understand your credit report
- build savings
- decrease debt
- improve credit scores
- qualify for a mortgage
- overcome barriers to homeownership
- answer your questions
- feel more confident and prepared for homeownership
How to get started:
Please contact Reema Shakya at 847.263.7478 ext 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a housing counseling appointment.
You will also need to download the Pre-Purchase Counseling Intake Packet: English | Spanish and submit it at least three days prior to your scheduled appointment.